Skip to main content
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Click below to continue the discussion on the new site.

Go to the New Site
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Jedi,

Well, here I am. Like I said off-board, I'll probably just lurk for awhile. See ya around.

-Darth

P.S. Mish, I swear I'm not stalking you. ;-)
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Greetings Darth....

For those who don't know, Darth is one of the esteemed top tier posters over on the Political Asylum board. But let not your hearts be troubled, our political flame wars do not enter into the GM board. Darth, you'll notice that Mish and Milligram are familiar faces here.

It's not that active of a board. Only when nuggets of GM news, or sales reports come out is there discussion here.

Look for Milligram's sales analysis. They're quite better than the ones GM themselves do.

Jedi
Thanks for the intro and kind words, Jedi.

-Darth
Look for Milligram's sales analysis. They're quite better than the ones GM themselves do.

Jedi

I don't doubt that for a second.
So what's that say?

Furthermore GM would do well to hire both Jedi and Milligram as analysts if you ask me (but no one at GM is)

Mish
So what's that say?

That corporate college pukes are worthless? Especially when lodged into a bad corporate culture?

Milligram? No, I wouldn't hire him to do analysis. Too independant minded, and too sensible for GM. Product testing? Hell yes.

Jedi