Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello ZiggyDawg,

NoordelijkOranje has posted for a long time the annual returns he has found using Magic Formula since inception.

I see yours also looks like it's done well. But I'd love to know, is there any way of taking a look at the analized return over the years, as well as the maximum drawdown that the strategy suffered?

If you have the exact trades, buys sells and dates, would there be any way you could make that accessible?

I see them on the site, but the dates don't seem to match at all the dates you posted. And some stocks may not be there?

If you sent me the list of trades, buys sells and dates, I'd be happy to do the work of calculating the equity and annual returns.

Let me know if we can do this. You both have done such great work of posting the trades all these years, it would be great to see the actual results equity curve, annualized return and drawdowns over 10+years.

Let me know what you think, if that's possible somehow.
Cheers
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.