Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I posted a question about the cash king portfolio about 6 days ago and now I don't know where to go to find the answer. Do you e-mail it back to me? Do you post it somewhere? My e-mail is [email protected]
Print the post Back To Top
Did you look on the message boards to see whether anyone ever answered your question? Replies may be sent by e-mail, if the author chooses that option, but there is no obligation to do so. All replies, however, are posted to the message boards.

Lindsey
Dear Franquis,

Your question was posted on the Cash King Strategy Board; this is the Cash King Company Board. An answer would appear on the same board where the question was posted.

As for any schedule of investments, I'm not aware of one except that the CK managers plan to invest $2000, as I recall, twice a year, in February and August. I would say that anytime is a good time to start. If you have several stocks you intend to buy, you might want to begin with whichever is the best buy at that time. If you already have a portfolio established and are adding money, you may want to try a similar strategy. While being invested in the right companies for the long term is the best guarantee of superior returns, a discount can really boost short-term performance and thus do wonders for your confidence.

Hope this helps.

Lindsey