Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
see previous message but

was stated:
Hi Oldred22,
I just read your profile and it says you are 37 and recently retired. Congratulations! Please fill me in. I would like to join the ranks of early reitrement some day so please enlighten me as to how you became able to do this!

I never put my age into the profile (and in trying to edit it (my profile)) I was never offered the oppertunity to edit it.

How does this get fixed???

Lol sometime I dont love this internet stuff.

Hey wait a minute maybe I am 37, nahhhhhhh

oldred22
Print the post Back To Top
<<<Hi Oldred22,
I just read your profile and it says you are 37 and recently retired. Congratulations! Please >>>

<<<I never put my age into the profile (and in trying to edit it (my profile)) I was never offered the oppertunity to edit it.>>>

Oldred22

I think the person read "total messages" which read 41 when I just checked. There is no age category on the profile.

Hope you enjoyed 37 while it lasted. You are going higher fast!!!

gapfan :-)
Oldred22 wrote:

I never put my age into the profile (and in trying to edit it (my profile)) I was never offered the oppertunity to edit it.

Gee, think there's a message there? :-) Be assured there is no entry for your birthday or age in your profile. But if you wish to edit it anyway, just click on the words "Read Profile" in the upper part of this screen. That takes you to my profile. In the upper left of that screen, you'll see "Clich here to edit your profile." Click, see your profile, edit. Ain't that easy?

Regards…..Pixy