Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I received an email for $10 off the 2004 Stock list ($49 vs. the $59). I accidently deleted the email. When I go to the "shop foolmart", it appears as $59. I would prefer to pay the $49. :)

Does anybody know how I can get the $49 email/offer again? Any feedback is appreciated!
Print the post Back To Top
Do you use Outlook or Outlook express? You can pull up a deleted e-mail from the deleted folder or Trash bin.

Also there is software that will search your hard drive and pull it back up even if that spot has been writen over with another program. I myself have accidentially formatted a hard drive and was still able to pull 60% of it back up.... Whoop wrong msg board.. :) (just kidding)
No. of Recommendations: 1
I just renewed my Hidden Gems subscription for another 2 years
and got it for FREE. I don't remember where I got that offer from but
you can always e-mail MemberSupport@fool.com. They made it
happen for me. Hope that helps !

Pat
No. of Recommendations: 1
Last week I ordered the 2004 Stocks book and going through the series of pages saw a line that said "Hint, your HG 'something or other' will expire on December the 3rd." After going through the steps to order the book I backtracked but could not find the "hint". I wrote and was told they didn't know what I was talking about and that my HG subscription did not expire until next Summer, which I knew. I wonder if there is not a special, limited time offer if you renew within a certain time period. You would have thought they would have told me if that was the case.

Keith
Mystery explained. The notice was that the special discount offer on the 2004 Stocks expires on December 2.

Still would like to figure out how to renew for two years for free!

Keith
No. of Recommendations: 4
The Stocks 2004 booklet is available for free if you subscribe or renew Hidden Gems or Income Investor for two years. You'll see the offer if you click on the Stock 2004 page and go to order it--look at the bottom of the page for links. I was in my 30 day trial of HG and just subscribed for 2 years and got the free Stocks 2004 download. There are some great recommendations in Stocks 2004, including a HG from Tom--well worth the investment. I look forward to participating in the HG and Fools communities.

Raleigh1208