Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
After posting on PA about possible riots, racism accusations began.
http://boards.fool.com/its-time-for-pa-people-to-get-real-30...

Being somewhat confused about who is actually a racist. I posted this but have received no response.
Can anyone here help sort out what qualifies as valid "Racism" (to a rational person, that is)?

http://boards.fool.com/confusion-on-quotracismquot-30359735....
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Being somewhat confused about who is actually a racist. I posted this but have received no response.

Can anyone here help sort out what qualifies as valid "Racism" (to a rational person, that is)?

I see the problem. You are dealing with chronological adults and psychological children -- manipulative children. How can you expect adult conversation when dealing with children?
No. of Recommendations: 25
Well, Martin Luther King, Jr. explained it succinctly:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Blacks vote for Obama solely because he's black; therefore, they are racist.
No. of Recommendations: 3
You're a better man than me in trying to deal with those smug white liberals. Most likely, their only encounter with black people is probably with oreo cookies.

Mike
No. of Recommendations: 23
Most likely, their only encounter with black people is probably with oreo cookies.

What made me shake my head was when Lawrence O'Donnell was interviewing Herman Cain. O'Donnell had the audacity to tell Cain what Cain should feel about being black.

Liberalism is a mental illness.
No. of Recommendations: 2
"Liberalism is a mental illness."

You may be right! LOL
Lots of good comments so far. Thanks guys!

The thing that's disconcerting is the fact that so many of the PA crew seem to have great credentials from their profiles. How can they be so unaware of what is happening here and the hazards ahead if Obama is re-elected?

I have voted since the early 1950's and have always decided on the man and not the party. Obama has proven in 4 years that he is not "the man" and I maintain he has done more to hurt the cause of black citizens rather than help them. He has certainly been a divider and has done nothing to unite the country!

CCinOC is certainly appropriate in quoting MLK ----
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

"Blacks vote for Obama solely because he's black; therefore, they are racist."

Many 'white folks' have tried to help fulfill MLK's dream by voting for Obama back in 2008 but he deceived them and has killed the MLK dream for generations!

SHAMEFUL!
No. of Recommendations: 1
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Blacks vote for Obama solely because he's black; therefore, they are racist.

Your comment, based solely on skin color, shows King's dream is still just that.

Thanks, chump.