No. of Recommendations: 47
I have great concerns about the legitimacy of this election. Maybe all the polls got it wrong. Or maybe it was something more nefarious.

I support a recount of electronic voting machines where there is paper back up. If it shows the same results as election night, so be it. No harm, no foul.

If they show a significant discrepancy, then we need computer forensics to look into the electronic only voting machines, as well.

I'm a finance guy, but I work for a highly technical organization. Over half the staff is IT related. One thing these people have taught me is that absolutely nothing is really secure and it's impossible to completely hide your tracks. Good.

I contributed to Jill Stein's effort to fund the recount. I urge any concerned citizen to do the same.

https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

Happy Turkey Day,
AW
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.