Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 22
Apparently TMFBreakerCharly, and no doubt a number of other official fools, aren't able to see the double standards they are applying to posts. So let's help them out.

I invite you to reply to this post with links to other posts that aren't family friendly. Posts that contain masked (and un-masked) profanity would be perfect.

I'm not looking to FA the posts, just list them out so that the double standard can be plainly shown. In fact, FA-ing the posts would be counter-productive at this moment, since that would give the fool Powers that Be the opportunity to CYA by pulling the posts. If you're feeling like providing really solid proof, include the date of the post and the poster's name, as those get lost when a post is pulled.

I believe it was Edmund Burke who said, "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

Well, folks. Evil is prevailing when injustice prevails. And I believe there has been some considerable injustice here lately. Some have chosen to respond to that injustice by leaving this forum. I will not fault them for that. But I will not leave this community before making an honest attempt at improving it. If it cannot or will not be improved, then I will let the chips fall. But feel like I must try to improve things first.

So have at it.

--Peter
Print the post  

Announcements

HURL Rules
Relax, laugh and Enjoy Foolishly
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.