No. of Recommendations: 5
Here are a couple of easy immigration questions—answerable with a simple “yes” or “no”—we might ask any American of any political stripe: Does everyone in the world have a right to live in the U.S.?

Somewhat related questions I have:

Do I PERSONALLY have the right to pick and choose which laws I can elect to ignore?

I DO have a very short list of candidates, maybe two or three, but I'm certain that 'lots' of folks out there might challenge my list and my right to ignore them.

That, in spite of the fact that I am a COMPLETELY rational person myself, I therefore think my personal list is quite rational.

If we don't have a nation of laws, we got nothin'. Simple as that. Nothin'. Period.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
Here are a couple of easy immigration questions—answerable with a simple “yes” or “no”—we might ask any American of any political stripe: Does everyone in the world have a right to live in the U.S.?

Somewhat related questions I have:

Do I PERSONALLY have the right to pick and choose which laws I can elect to ignore?

I DO have a very short list of candidates, maybe two or three, but I'm certain that 'lots' of folks out there might challenge my list and my right to ignore them.

That, in spite of the fact that I am a COMPLETELY rational person myself, I therefore think my personal list is quite rational.

If we don't have a nation of laws, we got nothin'. Simple as that. Nothin'. Period.
Print the post Back To Top