Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 7
Here are my thoughts (thanks to GauchoChris and Ethan for the initial research):

Regarding R&D, I once read an article that low R&D can indicate a moat. Not sure if this is true and if this could be an issue if too high or too low.

ZM (pre-Covid Numbers):
S&M: 54% of revenue
R&D: 11% of revenue

PRSM:
S&M: 81% of revenue
R&D: 12% of revenue

I read some glassdoor reviews that marketing of Blue Prism "sucks". Overall their glassdoor ratings are not the best.

e.g. Cons
Marketing is horrible. Better product than the competitors but you would never know it. British company with US presence, which feels like a startup. Management doesn’t know how to move the needle.
Advice to Management
Spend some budget on marketing. This is your time to shine. You should own the RPA market. What’s stopping you? Be bold.

This is weird because obviously they are spending 81% on S&M.

I almost wanted to take a position last week, but then I looked at some google trend numbers:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NJ6-nTTz4UNy5u_pb_tM31k5GB...

This doesn't look like a winner to me. Yes it is cheap. Perhaps for a reason?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.