Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Here's my suggestions: better education and access to birth control (stop the insemination before it happens) from abstinance to safe sex.

I agree with you to some extent. However, all of the above is not working, is it? Even after SG Elders suggested passing out condoms. You can't tell a teenager squat. I know, I've got three of them, boys.

Well, that's not all true. So far they don't do alcohol, smoke, drugs or sex. The 17 year old doesn't even have a girlfriend (that we know of) nor his driver's license. And no, he's not gay.

And for all of you about to bash my boys saying they do all this stuff behind our backs, no, they don't. I wish he would go out more as he needs to learn to fly.

philz
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.