Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
He's good alright.

Rabid Raggmopp
<but he's no Read>

This is an insult?

Warizill

I think this is a new record: barely a day, if that, into it and my chances slip. A handful of posts and some of the heavy-hitters are nominated and with them the verbal abuse. I have this sinking feeling that I am sinking at the launch.

However, since I have as role models The Brave Little Toaster, The Little Train That Could and Alex Comfort's The Joy of Sex (another title applicable to 'little' but I'm not going there), I shall persevere. Bring on your big guys because I don't know the meaning of fear (along with a lot of other words I don't know the meaning of).

I note that Bogey did not mention The Feste Award Third Class with Palm Cluster. Possibly it slipped his mind. If so I remind him of that. I also remind Bogey that I have the award made (two bronze Canadians copulating in a bronze canoe set on a bronze plinth) and all that is needed is the plaque stating me as winner to be bolted to it.

Plus, Bogey, I have this Magic Formula that, if rubbed on a driver, gets you an additional 25 yards off the tee. Want it? If so, trade time.

MichaelR

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.