Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Hewitt:

Thanks for the recap. I agree with #6 and am also concerned with #2.

To post a table or spreadsheet data surrround the text with < pre > and < /pre > (take out the spaces). To save the spreadsheet data use 'save as' is excel and select formatted (space delimited) text then surround it with the same formatting characters within your post. Open it up and paste it in.

I'd love to see your data regularly on these boards as the more tools available to an investor, the better the insight into a company. (to quote Charlie Munger "To the man with only a
hammer, every problem looks like a nail.") I have considered posting more data and probably will in the future. People (and I believe those on these boards are an open minded and educated bunch) should understand it is only for reference purposes and subject to the interpretation of each individual but it could help a lot in the education process as I believe yours would.

Thanks again.

rp
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.