Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Do we enjoy discussing shocks, struts and spoilers? http://fireboards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=16939813 That sounds a little kinky if you ask me. : Þ
Print the post Back To Top
Oh. I see the promo is over there too --------------------------->
That sounds a little kinky if you ask me. : Þ

Get out more, m'man. They tell me it's springtime down there now. Do a maintenance check on that fancy exaust system. The urge will pass, trust me ;-)

Twit
Get out more, m'man. They tell me it's springtime down there now.
===*===

ME get out more? Last time I checked B'more was NORTH of Alexandria, whataya do commute from Erie?? But hey, I just noticed yer rec/post ratio. With numbers like that you could BE somebody at The Jester Board where our unofficial motto is: YER ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST POST.
No. of Recommendations: 1
whataya do commute from Erie??

Every day. That 20 foot commute is murder when my daughter is heading for the bathroom.

I just noticed yer rec/post ratio.

Pay no attention to that ratio behind the curtain. A thousand or so of my posts are simply opening new boards. Made the Gold Star more easily achieved, but I pay the price in dilution.

Twit - House Arrest
Every day. That 20 foot commute is murder when my daughter is heading for the bathroom.
===*===

Ahhhh, I get it. I got one of them myself except mine's vertical.
Oh. I see the promo is over there too --------------------------->

The promo was enough to attract my attention, so I thought I'd stop by and say howdy. I'm into MI, but I'm also a nutcase motorhead.

Anybody here in to open wheel racing? I've made a career of it, working for Jim Hall, then Swift. I started at Swift at the beginning of the Champ car program in '96, and I'm the chief designer of this little racer:

http://www.toyotaatlantic.com/

Neil
I'm the chief designer of this little racer:
===*===

Way cool. I'm probably the least dedicated "nut holding the steering wheel" here as most of my motorsports activity is watching drag racing on the tube. But I've shaken Bob Bondurant's hand, have gone through his school and have a John Force baseball cap so what else do I need? Have a seat, some one who knows something will be along shortly.

Raggmopp