Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
I've never seen him for a full game before.

Damn, he's got a rifle for an arm! Very impressive. Wow. He slings the ball, and it's there in a split second.

Happy to report....Dallas Cowboys are losing...yay!!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I've never seen him for a full game before.

Damn, he's got a rifle for an arm! Very impressive. Wow. He slings the ball, and it's there in a split second.

Happy to report....Dallas Cowboys are losing...yay!!
--------------------------------------------
To quote a friend, "million dollar arm, 10 cent head".

See him walk away from the offensive coordinator? He's a little crybaby. He's easy to frustrate into making mistakes.
To quote a friend, "million dollar arm, 10 cent head".

See him walk away from the offensive coordinator? He's a little crybaby. He's easy to frustrate into making mistakes.

Yeah 2828, I DID see that. That really stunned me. A NFL highly paid QB pulling something very immature like that?? Damn.
There you go.....a Bears win. Virtually no chance of Cowboys coming back now.

I can't wait to listen to local sports radio as the fans and broadcasters go ballistic. Cowboys were favored in this game, BTW.
Cowboys were favored in this game, BTW.

They must watch a different sport than I do. The Bears are a 10/11 win team, whereas the Cowboys will be lucky to hit .500. Dallas is overrated.
5 interceptions by Romo....wow.
And the Superior Bobcats... well, I think there was some confusion about the score in their latest game. The other team, the Scarlet Warriors from Arlee, turned in a respectable football score, but I think the Bobcats' score was copied from a college basketball game.

According to this listing, Superior won 70-14.

Next they play the only remaining undefeated team in the league, the Charlo Vikings.
AOL
I can't wait to listen to local sports radio as the fans and broadcasters go ballistic. Cowboys were favored in this game, BTW.

I don't know who are the most deranged. The fanatical maniacal Dallas fans or the Cowboy hating goofs that watch them for 3 hours just to celebrate when they lose. <g>

I usually DVR the Cowboy games and speed watch them in about 45 minutes in the evening. I have too many other outdoor interests on nice Sunday afternoons. I play in a competative volleyball league on Monday nights so I missed last night's game. Totally forgot to DVR it.

Sounds like I did not miss much except Romo's 5 interceptions. He threw for 300 yards but that don't mean squat if you keep coughing it up. Rushing attack was pathetic. We need a new line.

decath
Sounds like I did not miss much except Romo's 5 interceptions. He threw for 300 yards but that don't mean squat if you keep coughing it up. Rushing attack was pathetic. We need a new line.

decath
---------------------------------------------------------
The 5 interceptions were decieving, one he got hit and the ball squirt loose and Briggs caught it on a fly and took it in for a touchdown, could've been a fumble. Dez Bryant ran the wrong route in one and Tillman had an easy interception. Another one the reciever should've had it and he deflected it to a Bear. Lots of easy drops by your recievers. I would almost say the Bears didn't win, the Cowboys lost. The Cowboys kind of remind me a little of the Bears.
Don't know anything about football, but I'm glad Cubs season is finally over. I no longer have to worry about detouring to avoid foot traffic from the games -- not until next April.