Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey 5,

I don't trust this house of cards. Keep emphasizing that I am referring to stock prices and not companies, when I say I "don't like the stock".

TTD, CRWD, NET, DDOG...these are all great well-run companies.

TTD up 15% today because of a nothing-announcement around cookies and because stock split probably makes it an easier buy for retail. Still makes no sense for this to be above $40 ($400 split adjusted) and there it is back over $70. Crazy.

Anyway, I just sold GLBE after their 8% up day (makes no sense) which was 11% gain in about 1-2 days for me. I will take that CAGR all year long, pad my cash balance, and wait for more sensible prices.

Going to let UPST and SNAP run a bit longer since they are up today, but not up in a stupidly high way. I do feel like we are running towards a top and setting up for another drawdown. We will see.

I am playing with house money, so I am ok with no chasing momentum.
If my stocks went to $0, I would still be up YTD, which is a nod to my cash balance, which is back up to 62.5%

Doom
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.