Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey all,

A large store like Macy's can offer it's own credit line and it's own credit card to go with it, but a store like Jane's Camping, would have to get a little black visa box (that we all know and love) and pay a hefty fee for every transaction done on it. Why do you think Macy's is pushing it's own credit cards? CYCH is going to be this little box in every small-medium merchant's store (web site). I do not belive that merchants will have the resources to set up their own system -- it will be much more efficient to set up the CYCH's system quickly and easily. That's why I bought all the shares I can afford!!

Well said foolerman! CYCH is designed for the masses. They also have other products too, like billing - check it out http://www.cybercash.com/. (be sure to check out how Instabuy works, too).

Add to CYCH's products, what William Melton said on Rukeyser's show a couple of weeks ago (this was posted earlier) - CYCH's numbers indicate internet commerce increasing x3, for the next 5 years. This is 3 raised to the 5th power! thats a multiple of 243! - not 15.

Yes, I too bought all the CYCH stock I could afford. Remember, CYCH is the leader - in size as well as technology.

Hope this helps, and good luck to all,

George
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.