Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey all,

I have to agree with fastfinger, we are in an overall correction. Last October, the NASDAQ was around @1200 points, then it shot up to @2500 points, now, its fallen back to @2300 points. You have to remember, in any "Great Bull Market Run", there are going to be small Bear Markets (Lou Rukeyeser) - corrections. If there were no corrections, then you would get a 1929 style crash - followed by....

What is driving this Great Bull Market Run, is the technologies - improvements. And the technologies have a lot of improvements, still to make. As far as the internets are concerned, they are replacing a percentage of the overall infrastructure.

I too own CYCH, I bought at 17.5. I think they have a wonderful future - We do need secure transactions for the new infrastructure. The only reason I do not buy more right now is, the budget says no, even though I'm convinced this a good buying opportunity. Man, this investing can sure stink at times.

Hope this helps, and good luck to all,

George
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.