Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Hey Bradams,
Welcome to the board! Thats really great info about the area. As far as the price, I've said my prediction numerous times in previous posts. I don't know if my fellow fools here share my prediction. But I'll get back on the ol' soapbox one more time hahaha.

I think this stock is going to fall a little bit from where it is now. I think this because they aren't creating any actual revenue right now, and won't be until 4th quarter. As fool so aptly puts "cash is king", and without cash there isn't going to be anything pushing the stock up except for expectations and hype. We've seen this last week a run up to 19, but I think thats a lot of short term investors who see this as an immediate growth opportunity. It's volume has been much higher than its 3 month average, so obviously a lot of shares have been recently passed around. If everyone is buying up shares it'll push the price up, and if everyone thinks its as high as its going to go near term they're all going to cash out-sending the price down too. I think thats what happened on Friday, starting the week at around 18.50 with that marketwatch article and ending the week at 16.75. I think in the coming weeks it will continue to fall unless glowing articles or big news comes out. Then once that plant is almost complete it will jump again maybe past 20 this time around peoples expectations. Then when the plant is completed and they start pulling in real earnings we'll watch the steady rise up.

I own some shares at a fairly high price, but I'm waiting to see if my prediction comes true at which point I'll buy more. A lot of people probably disagree with my analysis and I'd love to hear their opinions. Seriously, thats what makes these boards so great is when a lot of people get together and share their thoughts and collectively come to the best conclusion. After all, many brains all working together is more effective than just one! So yes Bradams, thats my prediction- barring big news or disaster, 14's by mid March, then a run up to the opening of those plants later in the year.

Z
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.