Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
How is everyone. This is the famed unbiasbob from the Aol message boards (no I am not Drug Stock, we are simply pals who think alike). I'd like to thank the HUGE man for his great contribution to investors around the globe. He is w/o ? HUGE.
I have been making large sums of cash simply trading in and out of blue chip stocks the past 9 months. I have returned over 100% over that span. Unlike HUGE, I rarely dip into no name stocks for fear that nobody buys them b/c nobody's heard of them. I tend to overweigh into one or two big name stocks. This is risky but it is my style. I shall further explain upon request. Good luck huge people
Print the post Back To Top
Bob,

While you are indeed HUGE in your own right, you are blue chip HUGE. I am just HUGE in general.

Together we will make plenty of $$$$$ so we can party until the cows come home.

I am HUGE!!!

$$$MR. MARKET$$$
I too like to trade in and out of blue chips, and I feel the same as you when it comes to the not so blue chips. I feel very safe with the big ones. I just hold on if they take a dive and they always come back. Small stocks might just stay down. I'm having a hard time beating the S&P by the kind of numbers you do but I do beat it. Tell me the ones you often trade.
In what way?