Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey folks,

I'd say there is no Quicken alternative. I've tried them all as well, and have stuck with Quicken for the functionality and ease of use after using it for the past 20 years or so.

And remember, just because Quicken reminds you to purchase the annual subscription directly from them (at NO discounted price) does not mean that you can't shop around for the best price on your level of Quicken and purchase it elsewhere. All you do is add your new license number to your subscription and it extends for another 12 months.

I purchased Quicken Premier for a discounted price at Amazon and applied the software key to my subscription and it worked flawlessly. So just because Quicken is suggesting that you renew at $X, you may be able to purchase for less. Just be careful that it is not a version of Quicken that is different from that which you already have, and make sure that the "offer" is not one that is for NEW subscribers only, cause then you will be forced to create a new Quicken ID and that gets really messy.

Best ~
'38Packard
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.