Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey fthfool and everyone,

MDP hasn't put out an official announcement yet. If you head on over to the KHD board, you can read Charly's take on the unfolding events and a lot of people's experiences with brokerages so far. The team is trying to figure out exactly who can and cannot participate.

As of now it seems that everyone will be assigned the rights, but only German/Luxembourgian folks will be able to actually exercise them. Additionally if you are something called "accredited investor" (which most of us probably are not) then you might also be able to exercise.

I'm sure the MDP team will have something official to say about this pretty soon, maybe in the Monday weekly? That said, I am not a member of the MDP team so anything I say is totally unofficial and my own personal take.

Hope this helps and best wishes,
-Shiri

MDP Home Fool - a community member like you
long KHD/TTT despite the headache
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.