Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey Fullof

Bill chimed in before I saw your reply. It does sound perfectly suited to me as I am a Special OPS guy. Jeff and Tom Jacobs were/are partners in their firm. I am learning options basically from Tom and the boards, in action. I love it. I have the MF Options learning site, and had the mock portfolio tool.

As far back as I can remember (17, when I bought my first stock, Scott Paper) I have been LTBH.

I also have MDP AA and SN, so I am in a few pies for the last couple of years. I'm sticking with MDP AA for now because I am curious about how they will re-build now that they have a larger universe (Rising Stars, some of which are good). MDP hasn't added a new pick or re-rec since Oct., 2011! They have thrived by opening it up a couple of times to new investors, offered recs of already rec'd stocks for them to catch up, and we wait.

I am probably too patient in this case. But I am going to tweak the MDP approach. MDP has no funds left and must sell or have an infusion. I, on the other hand, have funds to disperse to other ideas or additional of the same. So I will tailor it to concentrate even more on buying additional shares if the circumstances are right.

This event has created an eruption. I wonder if it was expected by MF. I even inquired about cancelling MDP, was cancelled for 1/2 hour, then restored. Hysterical! I bet I'm not the only one today.

Wow, this post got away from me.

Hope you enjoy.

Mark, enjoying all this carp.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.