Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey Gianni. I haven't been on the board lately (day job getting in the way..haha!). Anyway, I was catching up on your recent posts and also saw the SEC filings for JP Morgan and most recently Vanguard. Also, of interest, I was trolling Appian's website to see if anything new unusual might hint at forthcoming news or developments. In my wondering around I happened to start checking out their Board of Directors and one of them (Prashanth Bocassam)is a Partner at Novak Biddle. So, yea, I think your supposition that someone(s) has insight on forthcoming reporting, news and/or developments is spot on. I've held my position but am actually thinking of buying some more this week if price stays pushed down. As always, thanks for your persistent intel and insights re APPN. Best - Jim
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.