Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey gp,

Our stock price has actually held up pretty well over the last three months. We've been trouncing the s & p 500 over that period, for example.

http://quote.fool.com/chart/chart.asp?time=6&uf=0&compidx=sp500%7E3377&comptick=&freq=1dy&maval=0&type=128&symbols=KNOT&currticker=KNOT&submit1=Draw+Chart

I think it's safe to say that "the bad news has been priced into the stock," so if the company has any good news over the next couple of months (litigation settlement, good quarter, analyst upgrades), then we could have a nice run back to the $2-$3 range. If and when it becomes clear that we are not heading for bankruptcy, then we could run all the way to ipo range ($10).

We are so thinly traded that we could make giant moves, in either direction, over the next several months. I don't think delisting is really an issue (we could, as you point out, appeal, or perhaps do a reverse split). If it becomes clear that we will hit breakeven, the stock will skyrocket. If it becomes clear that we are going bankrupt, the stock has farther to drop, much farther. I really don't expect us to stay in this .88 cent trading range for long. One way or the other, we should know our fate in the next several months.

If we end up on a bulletin board I am out, though. :)

Taylor
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.