No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey HockeyPhool,

I went this morning to the Ketelsen Kampers..(or the wegocamping website people.) The salesperson showed me how to put up the camper ( which was more work than I thought it was going to be..) and told me a lot about the campers. I'm now on information overload. However, I appreciated seeing all the campers already popped up and seeing the layouts. It's much better than just going to the website. I didn't feel pressured at all. My dh wasn't with me and I told the salesperson that I was there to check them out and would be back with my husband, which I intend to do. My six year old was a bit distracting to me, but not as much as usual. Being there really was an eyeopener for me. I'm wondering what it would be like to have to open the camper in the rain...Would it be the pits? How many times might that happen?
:-) I certainly liked them, but was surprised that I didn't walk out of there feeling like this was what we really want. I think if we did go that route, we may pay for a used camper... I don't know, still. I think I'm going to stop looking for awhile and rest the brain. :-)

Payitoff
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.