Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 9
Hey! I'll agree with you about Dimspann. I wish he was remove from his post and held accountable for his poor jugdement. I'll also give you kudos for being unWise in knowing that the damaged sat should have little effect on the stock. However, I'm also tired of you soap boxing. Every post you make recites the some thing. Dimspann this, Dimspan that. As if he's the only deciding factor in SIRI's success.
I read the reply posts you get and I know I'm in the majority who think you should find your own pile of crap to sit on.
You're not helping the others on this board with your repetitive comments. Give this board some thing directly related to SIRI, not your rantings that you could post on any board simply by replacing "SIRI" with another stock name.
If your so pissed off about Dimspann, write your congressperson. Write an editorial and send it into newspapers and publications. Apply the energy your wasting here to something you believe will help your cause, the down fall of Greenspann. You need a bigger audience than this SIRI "crap" board.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.