Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
We'll be getting into Penn station (Amtrak) on thursday, Sept. 3rd, around 2 PM or more likely an hour or two later. We'll have a layover before heading to Conneticut...might even spend the night in the big city.

Anyways, if you're up for tying in over a martini at an upscale Manhattan bar (something I've always wanted to do, but they will have to be a little lax in dress requirements), I do owe you a drink...or two...or three...or...

Also, will be returning on that Sunday, leaving Penn around the same time...2 PM...if that works out better (and if there is anyplace open).

AJ, sometime at end of October we'll be coming across the northern states on Amtrak. Presently we plan to overnight in Portland...but we just might decide to take the Seattle route (haven't been to Pike Market in years). And in case you ever get to the city once in a while, I def owe you a beverage also.
Print the post  

Announcements

Disclaimer:
In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.