Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey Joe and all other Australian investors.

Mate (yikes!, feel like you're back in Australia?), I'm learning how to do this online investing thing and just got into it recently. I guess my timing was great, because I am being inundated with information about the various online "brokers" available. The Age (sound familiar?)'s Money section had an article a couple of weeks ago, with a list of online "brokers" comparing their fees and all. Don't know if they archive on their website, but I still have a physical copy and am willing to type it out and email it to you.

Having said that, I am also interested in hearing others' views on which is the best online "broker" for Australians so I can start figuring out which will give me the best service.

Thanks,
Chunkie
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.