Skip to main content
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Check out the new home page at discussion.fool.com or click below to go directly to the new Board on the new site.

Go to the New Site
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
I see you're breaking in a nice new star - looks good on you. There are a lot of red stars around but few are gainned with the quality level of posts you put out.

Looking forward to the next thousand...

cupper
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
heya cupper:

Many thanks!......couldn't recall exactly which one was the "trip wire".....I checked back in TMF's message history.....was a glossary with some "saddlesore ponies" <ggg>. Usual stuff.....but I appreciate your kind mention. Will do my very best. Will soon be 2 years......filled with learning, laughs, and listening to the many members like you and others as well who contribute to my benefit.

cheers,knee
No. of Recommendations: 1
Knee;

I also appreciate all your hard work, congrats for a job well done and congrats on your big red star.

Will
hey knee,

Congrats Kommissar! Learning's a two-way street.

Thanks for everything,

appreciative26.2
No. of Recommendations: 0
Congratulations, Comrade Knee!
Another thanks for your generous posts. Nice star. Kick up your heels...knee!
Hi knee, i didn't know that i was being helped by someone so famous. Mucho gracious Amigo, for helping a total stranger.

Quinton in NC

No. of Recommendations: 4
I see you're breaking in a nice new star - looks good on you.

Hey Knee - where you been man? Congratulations on the big red one......you are generous in the time and effort you put in on this (and other) boards. Plus, I gotta tell you, you are one whacko guy who rivals the rat for cryptic - and eccentric - posts. Keep em coming, and thanks from a small voice on the board. 3bd
No. of Recommendations: 2
3blackdogs.....hye!.....thanks...and - thanks as well to will, MCM, Zordy, Jan, and table - also. Nice of you all to toss those roses my way. The pleasure has been all mine.....and although I've learned some hard lessons from this market......the easy lessons have been from this community - and the most important! :-)

touched,knee
Thanks Knee!
I always enjoy your posts and your style.
Congrats,
Mark Harris
and Kneepopper is now a "redman"...you deserve it bro..take a lotta work....know it....oldRedRat

back atcha T-RAT!!!!!! <GGG> My thanks to you, my friend for showing this "fool".....how to work - by your example. The 'ol goldstar'rat knows 24/7....close up and personal!

knowin'more,keith
Hey Knee...

Ya sure look good wearing that big, bright star!

Thanks for sharing..

Filly
Filly getting close as well...eargerly awaiting the big red one...

Yo.