Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey Meg, happy Fooliversary!! The colorful balloons look very nice on you. Can you believe it's really been 5 years?

Here's to 5+ more,

Cori
(prefers Foolish boards with kind cultures :-})

Hi Cori!

I had no idea as I don't often click on my own posts, thanks for pointing that out!

Weee, five years !!!! :)

Kimmie, as you're new, you may not know that "Ignore Fool" is an actual feature that you can click on. It is also referred to as the "Penalty Box" and you can put Fools in it, or take them out, temporarily, or permanently.

Also, as much as I'd like to, there's no way I can keep the board and related "just between us." It's easy enough for lurkers to look up on "Best of" (I think most savvy Fools here do that all the time so it's probably already evident), click on your most recent posts, etc., etc. It's one of many methodologies people use to have a sense of each other. As it is, it's admirable you don't want to name names and I tend to do that as well. In any case, your distress is more of a group dynamic than an individual one and the struggle is to understand the different group cultures and dynamics. It really does take a while to appreciate it. So, please, don't worry, you'll start to find quieter boards and more civilized people and discussions.

Meg
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.