Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Hey Mike L.

I agree that the numbers are encouraging. However, here in the ground pounder part of the world I think that a lack of notification is a prime reason. I work in the Transition center and I get about 5 calls a week from people who went over 15 years this year, but were not notified. (I know, it was on their LES, on AFRTS news spots, in the base newspapers, and in a bunch of other forums, but the info often doesn't get to where it should be.) I've figured out where to send them, but only after showing them a slide showing the difference between payments and emphasizing the loss of 1%.

fredinseoul
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.