Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Hey M.Read, eh!

Have you had/given, anymore interviews lately?

Maybe Paris Hilton, or, Steve Erwin?

KEZ

I did one once with a snail. Would that substitute for one with Paris since the mental capacity of both is similar? And what would an erudite such as I have in common with someone whose bra size supersedes her IQ? Possibly we could talk about matters that concern us both yet my view is that a conversation on napkin folding wouldn't last that long or be that interesting once the second fold had been made.

The fact that Steve Erwin hasn't been eaten by crocodiles shows, once and for all, the discerning side of amphibious reptiles.

It could be that Paris is, underneath it all, a closet philosopher able to quote Kant and read Greek flawlessly yet I have my doubts about that. I have my doubts about almost all she does yet I hope she can remember to breathe without further, continual, instruction. I have it on authority that the person standing next to her is not her bodyguard but someone saying, “Breathe in, breathe out, breath in, breathe out,” and should that person drop dead so would Paris.

MichaelR

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.