Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey Teddy,
Not getting over not being Spanish? I’m not getting over my mom being right:)

Only one house on the market in our 30 year old HOA. Price tag 800,000. You younger folks need to save more to live on a coast. The oldest neighborhood built as weekend recreation style (only neighborhood to allow trailers and ParkModels). It was second homes for mostly weekend Seattle folks.
One of my older friends has had a medical emergency, and will be moving into one of those continuing care type places and leaving her older but well cared for ParkModel. a realtor has already called saying She has a cash buyer, 325,000. The base cost of her cc room is 3200. Every thing else is added on.

I have three small trips planned this year instead of one grand exotic trip. I should be back from Florida in time to plant my garden. My new best gardner, Dawn, helps me with weeding, because you can’t kneel on new knee. She helps me clean the garage, put up Christmas lights all for 20.00 an hour. I get a special low rate because, humm I can’t rember.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.