Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey Tom,

The whole thing about the Graham's book--and the fact that no one can read much at a time, while raving about its contents--I find interesting. In addition to that, we are all alike considering we read these boards consistently, sometimes daily, talking/writing about these same "boring" topics. Its boring until its our money that is put into the mix as we try to implement these "boring rules" . Its boring until it works. Then we find ourselves raving about the "boring rules" and proclaiming them for other to read. Interesting indeed.

PSU Note
I have many people--that learn I am a PSU grad--as me about JoePa and when he will retire. I think many PennStaters agree that he would never leave a 55 year coaching career with a 3-9 record. Not when considering the empire he built in State College, PA around Penn State Football and PSU's excellent academics. Shameless plug for my alma mater. hehe I estimate that he will be around until he can no longer run wind sprints with the offensive linemen or walk to work every day. I could go on forever...

Again, its fun to meet other BigTen grads. Its all the same after we graduate isn't it?

--Flynn
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.