Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1

Hey... we DID try Engine Company No. 28 last Friday, around 5:30 to 6:30pm...The hostess was unaware that Fools met there, even though she is a fan of the Saturday radio show...Next time we'll try an advance post to "Folly in California".

I'm sure if you ask simply for Joseph rather than "a fool" you will get a much better result, perhaps even personal history. But also know that sometimes Cousin drags me to the Bonaventure Brewing Company for the odd firegold. This happened on Friday last.

BTW, nobody knows us as "Fools". They know us by name, or as "the guy who always has the Bitburger (BBC) or the guy who always has the sapphire dry martini (28) or the guy who sometimes has a Lillet Rouge (28 while teetotaling).

And hell, it's 6 pm. I hear a dry one calling.

jps
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.