Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 37
hey wild,

I've actually had a real Better than Nothing boyfriend (as in, he knew, acknowledged and said that he was my boyfriend and that we were in a serious, committed relationship) and I have to tell you .... don't knock Nothing!

You can predict his failures to appear and the call to "make up for it" later... doncha sometimes think that he's worse than Nothing? Think on it, stop calling the anti-relationship man a BF and consider the lack of pain, the lack of missed dates, the wealth of time you could free up for other things. Only you know how much crap you're willing to put up with from a man, so I'm not going to tell you what I think you should do with him. I do hope that you will weigh the pros and cons of this man with the pros and cons of Nothing and do what benefits your life best.

liss
finally realized that she deserves better than Better than Nothing and hopes that you eventually do as well
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.