Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 47
Heya,

Might as well cut through the mystery, and just spill it out...

As you've heard, there were deep cuts today, very deep cuts. Did I mention the cuts were deep?

<taking a deep breath>

Many of us were affected...actually, it's fair to say most were affected, and it's the saddest day yet from this Fool's point of view.

You won't see inactive profiles for about 2 months yet, but after that, the red line will be seen, and I'm so sorry to say that mine will be among the fallout.

But you've still got to put up with the "TMF" in front of "2Aruba" until then...you're not getting rid of me that easily. ;-)

After that, you'll find me haunting the board here under my old name, "Off2Aruba".

I know this post is of the lame variety, as the emotions are running quite high at the moment. I promise that within the next two months, I'll make an appropriately sappy post when I hand in my uniform.

I love you guys!

Tony
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.