No. of Recommendations: 32
Hey Andy,

I have always found the participation of you and your team on the boards to be considerably less than all other TMF services.

So I was encouraged by your promise here...

http://newsletters.fool.com/1008/coverage/updates/2015/08/06...

Your promise does not seem to have taken hold.

So I'm excited to announce that we're juicing the pacing of some of our analysis and adding some structure to our schedule. Here's what you can expect from us:
Every day: articles and discussion boards posts

You last posted 8/11.

I don't see when Seth has ever posted comments to the boards as far back as June.

Frank Thomas last posted 7/28.

Stan Huber last posted 7/29.

TMFTank posted today - great, but his previous was 8/4.

Did you actually get any kind of commitment from the team about posting, or was your article above just false hope?

Being part of services, like TMF PRO is a pleasure due to the active participation of Jeff and his team. They don't do any less work than your guys, do they?

Regards,

Bob

who finds active boards to be one of the best parts of TMF
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.