Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Hi all, I'm another newbie to this board, but I've been following ABSC for the last 3 years and I'm seeing several things that have got me worried. Check out their latest annual report. You see lots of mentions about penalties for missing delivery dates for missing delivery dates to BMY and PD as well as a statement that their automation systems are much more complicated than originally anticipated and might need to be scaled back. One partner, Lilly, has already pulled out of the consortium and at a scientific meeting 2 weeks ago (Screentech 2000) a representative from BMY said that their system was not performing as well as they would like. I've been in the big pharma research biz for a 10 years now and I don't like where this appears to be going.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.