Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
HI Bebefoot!

I currently have a 401k that I'm about to roll over into an IRA (roth or traditional, I haven't decided yet) and I'm moving to Europe next month. My question is this: will I be able to contribute to my IRA from Europe?? Any extra costs involved??

You might want to ask at the Tax Strategies Board:

Also try the Retirement Investing board (with the wonderful TMF Pixy):

Hope this helps!
Always ;-)
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.