No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi bkwfool,
I have been so busy at work (new startup) that weeks/months go by without any fool or investing contact. I was greatly dismayed when by chance I made contact and say HG was closing. Even more stunning was the fact that there was not a single comment anywhere on any board about this fact. Apparently, chance must have led me back to HG just after the announcement. I also suspect that the dearth of comments is indicative of why HG is closing. There have been concerns about this for years.

This is all very sad since I have been a member since around 2002, and my first purchase of MIDD. The community will be missed.
Ken

I also need to figure out what to do with stocks only covered by HG, since I am not presently knowledgeable enough to cover them myself. However, I have always said that I would be fine not touching anything in my portfolio for 10 years, so probably no real hurry to do anything.
Ken
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.