Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi Bob,

<< I hope it is OK to ask some questions about charts & interpretation>>

Sure, I'd be happy to help as best I can. During the weekdays, Saratoga and East-West will keep me busy enough, so you can find me there if I seem not to be around.

<< I am a complete novice. But I will check out DBPhoenix's site & work, & do a little homework first.>>

Sounds great!

The performance of most tech stocks this year has provided ample evidence that a company and its stock are not necessarily the same. When you buy a stock, you are participating in an auction of its shares. Underlying company strength definitely helps, but what determines share price (and your investment return) is simply what someone else is willing to pay for your shares - supply and demand. Technical analysis provides this sort of information. Used together with fundamental analysis, it can lower your risk significantly.

<< Let me know if you want help with understanding the technology side of things in the future.>>

I will take you up on that offer. Thanks!

Linda
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.