Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi Bron,

I did the intro course to 5+7... at the time it wasn't too clear, but it was really a pre-5+7 session. I was really tempted to go further, there was a feeling of 'the answer' being just around the corner - but I figured that if they didn't come through on their promises re: the intro session, than there was little guarantee that they'd deliver on anything else.

I know of a few people who did 5+7, and others that went further... one went to the post-session interview with her parents, and feels that the three of them got snowballed into signing away $5000(?) each for the next step... another person has gone on to become part of the Strategic Management Works corp. in their own right.

Generally speaking people seem to emerge either strongly pro- or stronly anti-...

I've been looking around for seminars etc, but I'm a bit more cautious now. I've been doing my own reading/research through books, magazines, Motley Fool... and whatever else looks interesting. I've been planning to check out the Wednesday lunch talks organised by ASX, but haven't quite made it yet. Let me know if you come across anything interesting :)

I'm also keeping an eye out for an sydney based investment club that might be starting up (or for any like-minded people who might be interested in starting one)... any interested Fools out-there?
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.