Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi Corey
You may wish to look at becoming a Sub-S Corporation in which some of these profits could come over to you without employment taxes (Social Security and Medicare). With the rate being 15.3% on just $10,000 you may be able to keep $1,530 or on $20,000 $3,060 if the Sub-S is properly placed. The reason I bring this up is your age, at 27 you may get to use this invest $$'s for 40 years. A trip to your accountant is worth the few bucks.
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.