No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi Dope1....

I dont' totally disagree.

That's why I said "tacit".

See you still believe in America.

Whereas I've decided that America is over, and something wonderful I can remember, think about, tell grandkids about, etc.

I believe Liberals have won, which I was expecting and furthermore I think they'll systematically eat away at freedoms, the constitution, and everything else they've always hated about the old America. So to me, it's no biggie if they ban assault rifles or do background checks because, well, more of America is crazy and violent now. Also, it's just the normal march towards ending america....no surprise to me.

As far as GOP filibustering it...yeah someone will do it. They'll get on to Hannity's show. They'll get donations from the TeaParty faithful.

AND THEN...............the Establishment will realize that they don't want one MORE reason to persauade suburban voters to shy away from the GOP so....eventually....gun controls will pass.

It's too bad we alienate Reagan Democrats.

If we weren't so ardently "free trade" we'd still have OUR voters in Ohio, PA, Michigan supporting us and then.................we wouldn't have to make such compromises on immigration or gun control.

But here we are.

Decline.

They will eventually get ALL the guns because that's what they want.

How?

More violence will happen.

And because the GOP continues to give away the Rust Belt, the GOP is more andm ore demographically screwed as I warned years ago.

So you'll have more Kagans and more wise Latinas destroying America.

It's over.

Patriots like yourself just haven't fully accepted it yet.

I know, it hurts.

But eventually you get numb and you learn to just enjoy friends and family and your little lot in life, and you are not too concerned with the country's issues.

Jedig
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.