Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi EBean-ie!

I'd also be curious to see the contents of that interview! It's rare that you & I get to mull over the same topic - but education is definitely the place we have the same philosophy & level of interest! :-) You've got my attention back on the boards with that post!!! (Despite my loony 40hr work week in the dusty abyss known as the back corner desk of the Web Development office!) :-)

As an admittedly nerdy college student, user of blackboard (and its competitors), and person very much involved in IT and 508 compliance in education -- my regret would be that I wasn't on top of things back in the fall to post a question to Mr. Chasen!

Sibling love :-*,
~Suzy G.B. :-)

~ I hope someone can find the transcript somewhere in fooldom for us! Many expressions of thanks to the fool who helps EBean & I on this information scavenger hunt!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.