No. of Recommendations: 62
Hi ElfLord:

You wrote:
"Since there is not much interest in KP, I decided to stop port updates."

Sorry, I've been swamped, and I haven't been able to stop by in a while. Even today I'm on-call in the hospital, and I took a small break to check KP and see what is going on.

Let me put this in as unambiguous terms as I can:

PLEASE CONTINUE THE KARB AND KARM UPDATES!!!!!

Now, how is that for emphasis. I've appreciated the updates, and the whole process has been an educational experience for all of us. We certainly don't need weekly updates, but monthly or even quarterly would do just fine.

It is not lack of interest that is keeping me away from the boards, but lack of any free time. I still think this is a great group and even though the quantity of posts has dropped off, the quality is extremely high, as evidenced by dj's Sperandeo criteria experiments.

I would like us to refresh the portfolio for 2002, keep the old ones and start anew with some new choices. I'm hoping to have a bit of time over Thanksgiving to propose some candidates.

As I've said before, this is my home in TMF, and as such I'll keep coming back here to learn from my friends.

Let's show, ElfLord that we still care about this place and that we appreciate his efforts:

Please rec this post if you want to continue seeing KARB and KARM updates!

As always I'll be around, just sometimes my time is spread too thin and sleep takes precedence.

Applauding you for a job well done,

Erick
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.