Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi Eveline...we shall see in the coarse of time. The history of Medicine is littered with "cures" that have come to nothing. Just because Novogen can convince Institutions to buy millions of shares doesn't suddenly give their products scientific credibility. Nor does it make investing in this company worthwhile. Indeed it probably means at $3.50 that you are indeed too late. I own quiet a few Biotec shares but I'm afraid Novogen is a little too "alternative" for me. It's a free market all the same and people will swollow just about anything if they believe it will help them! By the way Biota has alot more up it's sleave than an influenza drug (which is a current earner). It has a proven research history, a range of diagnostic kits to help other future drug sales and much more to follow in other anti viral drugs..eg the common cold amongst others. Regards AB
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.