Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi FoolStreet,

You might look at Muni-CEF's for Cal. I have several for AZ. Go to Then click on Closed-end funds. In there you can click on 'find a fund' and it will let you input various things (including state) and list the CEF's that match. There are quit a few for Cal. specific folks.

One that I recommended to a friend a while back is NKX. It is a triple-tax-exempt (fed; state; AMT) for Cal. that is yielding around 5%..

Spend some time surfing the site, they have many useful articles concerning Muni-bonds; allocation %, etc.

Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.